Friday 20 September 2013

About Me..

Okay so this would be my 5th post so i decided to post about me..
So here I go....

I will start off with why I made this blog. I made this blog for fun and to mess around with on my free time. When my sister made her a blogger account I thought to myself and said "well that looks awesome, I think i should give it a shot!" and here I am :). 

Basically I'm a girl who loves music and taking photos. There is a lot of things I like doing but most of the time its taking photos and creating new fun memories with family and friends. I like to try and help people who sometimes need help.When it comes to music I got my favorite artists which is Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Austin Mahone etc. A year ago i wouldn't of thought that I would be able to teach myself to play guitar or I wouldn't of thought that I would've been taking pictures and posting it on a blog but here I am....     

I am I person that will never give up on something that I want to achieve, I will always try my best to keep on doing what I love doing and never give up. 




I say enjoy spending time with your family and friends and make the most of it everyday create new crazy and fun memories with them ALWAYS STAY STRONG and BELIEVE . KEEP SMILING :)

"I'm telling you, people. Everyday we wake up is another blessing. Follow your dreams and don't let anyone stop you. Never say never." - Justin Bieber

Stay Awesome - K xx


No comments:

Post a Comment