Friday 13 March 2015

Random Thinking

So its been awhile since I had made a blog post...well I got my reasons.

My one reason is that I've been busy with my schooling career I'm currently in my Matric year.
Its been 3months since this year began and for me school is sucking all the energy out of me .

Well at least I realized what kind of photography I would want to specialize in which is #Streetphotography or #Wildlifephotograpy or maybe even both who knows what I end up doing...

"I want to capture images that tells a story, a story that you can look back at."

This year is gonna be like any other year whether its hard or easy.There are going to be ups and downs but one thing for sure I can say we will get pass those good and bad times ✊.

Im not sure wheater I should still do regular blog posts, but if I start again I garuntee I'll start in due time...after finals lol.

I believe that I can make kays-artphotograpy work. If I work hard enough I think I can get there.. Hard work will always pay off.

You can follow me on twitter: @kautharisaacs  On Instagram as well: @kautharisaacs_

xo.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment