Monday 16 December 2013

Family Outing.

Heeeeeeeeeey People! Happy December!
SO its been a month since I last posted a post again, I'm really terrible at my timing, 
and I'm sorry for that....
If I went out more often and had a camera of my liking I'd probably be posting every week, not to be complaining that I haven't gone out or anything. 


So the 15/12/13 I went on a family outing that was really fun.
We went to this place called Flamingo Bay its a lagoon.
Flamingo Bay in my opinion is a tadd bit quiet but that is what makes it relaxing.

So i got this really cool shot of my mother and my aunt while they were enjoying their sun, relaxing and sitting near the water.
To be honest I was kinda forced to take a picture like this for them...
and they just like to be in the camera, well I cant say much about my mom, but my aunt... my aunt love photo bombing and when she like sees a camera she's already in a pose ready for a photo to be taken lol
but I can't complain here my mom & my aunt are fun to be around ...


And then I got this shot of my brother (18) & my cousin Imraan (16) who was making a sand castle. I guess they just felt like bring their inner child out for one day, I mean who can complain? it was fun for them I guess...
But in the end their so called "castle" didn't even look like a castle in the end.. lol
being young is fun.. no complains here..
But I don't get it even though my brother said i wasn't going to get in the water I still did..
I guess he didn't wanna get thrown in with his cloths by my uncle lol.



after that I decided to take a walk and my cousin decided to come along..
man I can say that walk was pretty long .. then my cousin Yumnah and I decided to take random pictures kicking the water which was kinda awesome lol originally I wanted to take pictures of our foot prints but.....
that was an epic fail... that never works out ..lol


When Yumnah & I came back from our walk my aunt wanted pictures of us running.
which I didn't wanted to do because I was tired from the long walk that Yumnah & I came from,
but at the end of the day we got some rad pictures out of that "little run" you can say..

       
 
This is some pictures that was randomly taken. 



The Adults relaxing enjoying the sun and the beautiful view..
The chilled hot day that it was, was pretty relaxing I can say....

This is when we were playing a game in the water the games name 
is "sky rocket" fun game i can say...


Enjoy the FUN MOMENTS you have.
Once a PHOTO HAS BEEN TAKEN a NEW MEMORY has BEEN MADE.
MOMENTS with FAMILY is PRECIOUS.
When we older we have THESE PHOTOS to remind us about the fun times
we had with our family.. 
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING!
For me moments like this WILL NEVER FADE.


This is My new post for now!
Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS 
&
A HAPPY NEW YEAR


Stay Strong, Keep Believing and Keep Smiling
- K


No comments:

Post a Comment